Timberlands for Men: Everything You Need to Know
When it comes to buying men’s shoes, it can be a pretty confusing experience. You can find plenty of brands to choose from and there are also a lot of factors to consider. What’s a guy to do? Luckily, we’ve done the research for you and compiled a list of everything you need to know about Timberland shoes for men.
What is a Timberland Shoe?
At their core, Timberlands are boots made for men. Originally, the brand’s boots were made of rubber and cotton, and they were meant to be used in very specific environments. However, over the years, the brand has expanded their offerings to include more casual boots and even a full line of dress shoes. Despite the range of options, all of the Timberland shoes are designed to be durable and functional, while also being some of the most comfortable options around. These boots are made with a variety of materials, all of which are waterproof, breathable, and durable. The most common types of boots you’ll find in the Timberland line include:
- Rubber boots – Rubber boots are probably the most common type of boot in the Timberland line. These boots are made with a durable rubber sole and upper that are waterproof, breathable, and comfortable. They’re also one of the most affordable and basic types of Timberland shoes for men. – Rubber-coated leather
- Rubber-coated leather boots are a step up from rubber boots in terms of both durability and style. These boots are made of a durable, full-grain leather upper and are waterproof and breathable. This combination makes them great options for both work and casual settings.
- Waterproof leather – These boots are made from full, high-quality leather and have a waterproof coating on the inside, helping them stay completely dry during even the wettest of conditions. They’re also one of the most versatile and high-quality options around.
Benefits of Timberland Shoes for Men
- Durability – One of the biggest selling points for Timberland shoes for men is the durability of the entire model. Rubber boots are made to be flexible and lightweight, which makes them perfect for casual work or play settings.
- Breathability – One of the downsides to wearing boots is that they’re typically not breathable, so they can get pretty uncomfortable if you’re in a hot or humid environment. However, all of the best Timberland shoes are made with waterproof uppers and breathable linings, meaning they can breathe while you’re wearing them. This is especially helpful during the summer months when temperatures can get pretty high.
- Style – Sometimes, men want to wear something that actually looks good, not something that’s just functional. Luckily, all of the best Timberland shoes for men are stylish, comfortable, and come in a variety of colors and styles.
If you’re looking for a shoe that’s both durable and comfortable, you should definitely consider getting a pair of Timberland boots. These boots are made to last and are perfect for casual or causal wear. They’re also stylish enough for you to wear to weddings, funerals, and more. If you’re interested in getting a pair of Timberland shoes for men, make sure to search for the best deals online.